Hutten Family Farm
Sign Up or Login  

Hutten Family Farm Newsletter for Tuesday Sep 22, 2020

     Well we actually have electricity and internet right now so I thought I would send a quick newsletter. We have the CSA boxes ready to go tomorrow but we will make a final decision tomorrow morning regarding the Halifax delivery. There are a few variables that may make it difficult to deliver tomorrow. I'll send an update tomorrow morning (if we have power and internet) regarding the delivery. If for some reason we cannot deliver the CSA I will reimburse everyone's account for the week.
Stay safe.

Return to the list of newsletters